物質上也不缺,感覺是情場、享受都得意。

財運旺旺旺,有投資有豐收。

只是,勿沉溺,勿得意,勿迷戀,勿貪心。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

人生有度,才是幸福。

過與不及,都是缺。

Tarot for Today: Harvest

How was your day yesterday?

I really liked yesterday's weather. It was slightly cool, with a bit of a gray sky, making the bustling streets feel less crowded. Even with a bit of traffic, a good mood can make waiting feel peaceful.

Rushing to the classroom. A classmate looked at me and exclaimed, "Did you go robbing last night? What happened to your eyes? Your hair?" I quickly replied, "Don't talk, don't look at me. Give me two hours, and you'll see a different face." I hurried to my seat, hiding my puffy just-awake face, sleepy eyes, and messy hair.

During the lunch break, a girl in her twenties talked about her desired future, and how her family doesn't support her. I gave her some advice, but she said it didn't touch her heart. Oops! I realized I might not understand the younger generation anymore. But I really wanted a nap, so I didn't dwell on her troubles. I couldn't let her problems become another heavy burden for me.

I greeted another classmate in the tea room. He said he needed to talk. I glanced at my seat, thinking, is it so hard to find time to bond with my seat outside of class? Listening to his issues, I couldn't help but interject with advice. It turns out, I tend to rush to give suggestions or opinions so I can get back to what I want to do sooner.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Only six minutes left of the break. I thought about taking a quick nap. Lying on the desk, I hadn't even started to doze off when a classmate asked, "Who left their phone in the restroom?" "It's mine," I replied, standing up. After retrieving it, I found that only one minute of break was left.

Forget it! It's gone! The break slipped away just like that.

After class, I hurried to finish the homework due for Sunday’s course, then continued with an online lecture in the evening. I'm almost done with this schedule of non-stop courses day and night, weekdays and weekends.

Learning is fulfilling.

The courses are diverse.

Life is busy.

Today's Tarot card is "Harvest." How wonderful! If we could achieve success in love, wealth, career, and family, life would be a joyous celebration.

Harvest In love and emotions, you receive nourishment, overflowing with happiness.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Materially, you lack nothing, feeling satisfied both in romance and enjoyment.

Financially, fortune is on your side, with investments bringing bountiful returns.

However, do not get carried away, do not be complacent, do not become infatuated, do not be greedy.

A balanced life is true happiness.

Excess or deficiency, both are flaws.

#DreamCatcherTarot

#Tarot

#DCTarotreader

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#Tarotcards

#BeYuSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Harvest