2024 0613 今日塔羅:和諧 Harmony

1 / 1

2024 0613 今日塔羅:和諧 Harmony

我是個愚笨的孩子。

學習,不管是孩子時期,還是現在的半百年齡,都是件不容易的事情。

我記不住,背不來,腦筋更是常常轉不過來。

像是這次的電腦技能學習課程,在今天實務的發想演練,我就整個卡在電腦螢幕前,腦袋裡是空茫一片。

趕緊回頭請教同學。

年輕時學習管理方面的知識,那時沒有網路可以找資料,我用最笨的方式,每個工作日利用午休時間看報紙,最少看兩份,另外安排時間閱讀商業管理類的雜誌月刊,然後自費參加進修課程,再進而念夜間學院的學歷課程,多年的日積月累,一邊吸收,一邊消化,一邊內化。

現在回頭看,當時的我,勤勞,認真,努力也好學。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

我這個人的運氣也不是挺好的。

辛勞工作,比不上貼心問候。

認真努力,比不上成群結隊。

苦心經營,比不上厚顏無恥。

失望、灰心。

告訴自己,日後,不再輕易被人踐踏。

委屈,和血水、淚水、口水一起吞進肚裡。

沒人心疼的孩子,即使哭,也沒人在乎。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

可能因自己的人生這麼多的經歷,同理心、共情心,在成為人力資源工作者時,開始散發出來。

加上自己的個性特質,形成了今日朋友口中的溫暖人物。

我想,自己像是八爪章魚,爪中各項樂器合奏出和諧的樂曲。

我可以是嚴謹的人資主管,也可以是開心活動的企劃主辦。

我可以是字字珠璣的文字工作者,也可以使用人工智能玩文字生成圖畫。

我可以是團體中的調皮搗蛋者,也可以群體中溝通協調適時翻譯,統籌整體情況,同時也營造合作情感。

『和諧』 ~

一起協力合作,互相支援,互相呼應,互相襯托。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

穩定的,讓人放心的安全狀態。

讓人放鬆自在地導引力量。

在和諧的氛圍裡,溫柔的音符中,調整內心的陰陽,調適外在的言行與反應,內外合一,接收光明面,接納陰暗面,接受天地萬物共生共存的和諧能量。

深深吸氣。

緩緩吐氣。

活著,是一件美好的事情。

每個人的心中,只要願靜下來傾聽,會聽到屬於自己的和諧曲調,很優美,很溫柔,很讓人感動。

Tarot of the Day for 2024-06-13: Harmony

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

I am a foolish child. Learning, whether in childhood or now at the age of fifty, is not an easy task. I can't remember, I can't recite, and my mind often fails to grasp things. Just like in today's practical computer skills exercise, I was completely stuck in front of the screen with a blank mind. I quickly turned to my classmates for help.

When I was young and learning management, there was no internet for research. I used the most straightforward method: reading newspapers during lunch breaks every working day, at least two, and making time to read business management magazines and monthly publications. I also paid for further education courses and attended night school for formal education. Years of daily accumulation allowed me to absorb, digest, and internalize knowledge. Looking back now, I see that I was diligent, serious, hardworking, and eager to learn.

I'm not particularly lucky. Hard work doesn’t compare to a thoughtful greeting. Serious effort doesn’t match up to being part of a group. Diligent management pales in comparison to shameless audacity.

Disappointment, discouragement. I told myself that in the future, I would no longer let others trample on me easily. Swallowing grievances along with blood, tears, and saliva. A child that no one feels sorry for, even if they cry, no one cares.

Perhaps due to my many life experiences, empathy and compassion began to emerge when I became a human resources worker. Coupled with my personality traits, I became the warm person my friends speak of today.

I think of myself as an octopus, each arm playing an instrument to create a harmonious melody. I can be a meticulous HR manager, or a joyful event planner. I can be a precise writer, or use AI to generate illustrations from text. I can be the mischievous one in a group, or the communicator who coordinates and translates, organizing the overall situation and fostering cooperative relationships.

"Harmony" ~

Working together, supporting each other, responding to one another, complementing each other.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

A stable, reassuring state of security.

Guiding strength in a relaxed and natural way.

In a harmonious atmosphere, amidst gentle notes, we adjust the yin and yang within, align our external words and actions with our inner state, and unite the internal and external.

We receive the light and accept the dark, embracing the harmonious energy of coexistence with all things.

Take a deep breath.

Exhale slowly.

Being alive is a beautiful thing.

If each person is willing to quiet down and listen, they will hear their own harmonious melody—very beautiful, very gentle, and very moving.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#DreamCatcherTarot

#Tarot

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYuSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Harmony

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀