我連著兩天的學習,被考試、與朋友交流、聽講座、整理好久沒花時間整理的e-mail,這兩天的時光,超級精實,內容堅硬得可以打鐵了。

雖累,但歡喜。

雖乏,但滿足。

今日的塔羅牌是『狂喜』。

真是讓人期待會有什麼事情,讓我們的心情感到喜悅和開心,讓我們的情感覺得甜美和喜樂。

上週六,考試考得很差,不過,沒糾結,我志向沒啥志氣,只求過關,進階到下一階段。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

考取最高分的兩位是我朋友們,看到我翹嘟嘟的表情,請我喝抹茶拿鐵,被這樣的關心和接住,很開心,很暖。

學習志工的課程內容中,被提醒著”傾聽”是最好的陪伴,在朋友群裡,關心、接住,再來一場談笑鬧場,外加一頓美食,當下真的會感覺人生一些關卡,也沒那麼嚴肅,沒那麼複雜。

常回頭看過往,不是還在糾結中,不過確實是心裡還沒放下,所以即使往前走,依然常常回首。

停留在心中的未必是那已不重要的人,有的時候是疙瘩,是傷痕,是自己想到都很想嘲弄嗤笑一聲的傻樣。

沒啥需要特別留意,再過個幾年,連笑談都不再記起這樁事了。

“當下”,是最美的一瞬間。

我蠻期待狂喜發生的當下,我會是什麼反應。

大叫,不太容易出現在我個人的反應項目裡。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

呆愣,倒是很有可能,我的情緒反應線有時會非常延長,長到都已經散場了,我才反應過來,才想著怎剛剛沒有太好的回應。

『狂喜』 ~

是享受著情感的甜美與喜悅。

是種輕飄飄飛上雲端的感受。

是想好好珍惜和讚嘆老天與世界。

是想最愛的人,最想念的人也能看到、分享到得願所償的感動。

宇宙說,當在職場上,能帶給他人喜樂的你,也能將這份才華創造出自己所想要的願景。

我曾經經歷過這樣的狂喜和喜樂,即使在收穫前,歷經許多的辛苦和漫長時間的經營。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

豐沛且流動的情感,支持著我們勇敢前進,與人分享生命的美好,希望旁人也能夠擁有對於生命狂喜的感動與經歷。

我想,當心中有這樣的想法時,喜悅的種子已栽種在很多人的心中,即使他們不知道,你也不可能知道,這不會影響宇宙的運行和喜樂事情的發生。

享受吧!這被賜予的恩典。

Tarot for Today: Ecstasy (June 17, 2024)

Did you spend the weekend having fun, relaxing, or gathering with friends and family? I spent both days studying, taking exams, chatting with friends, attending lectures, and sorting through long-neglected emails. These past two days have been incredibly productive and intense, almost as if the tasks were as hard as forging iron. Despite the exhaustion, there's a sense of joy. Though tired, I am satisfied.

Today's tarot card is 'Ecstasy.' It's exciting to anticipate what might bring joy and happiness to our hearts, what might make our emotions feel sweet and delighted.

Last Saturday, my exam didn't go well. But I'm not dwelling on it—my aim is not very ambitious; I just want to pass and move on to the next stage. The two highest scorers were my friends. Seeing my pouty face, they treated me to a matcha latte. Their care and support made me feel warm and happy.

In the volunteer training course, I was reminded that "listening" is the best form of companionship. Among friends, showing concern, being there for each other, having a good laugh, and sharing a meal can make life's challenges seem less serious and complicated.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

I often look back at the past, not because I'm still tangled up in it, but because I haven't fully let go. Even as I move forward, I frequently glance back. What lingers in my heart isn't necessarily about those who are no longer important, but sometimes it's about unresolved issues, scars, or moments of foolishness that I now find laughable. There's no need to dwell on them. In a few years, even these memories might fade away.

"The present moment" is the most beautiful instance. I'm quite curious about how I'll react when ecstasy occurs. Screaming isn't usually part of my reaction repertoire. Being stunned is more likely—I sometimes take so long to react that I only realize what's happened after the event has passed, wondering why I didn't respond better at the time.

'Ecstasy'~ It's about savoring the sweetness and joy of emotions. It's a feeling of floating up to the clouds. It's about cherishing and marveling at the universe and the world. It's wishing that the ones you love and miss can also see and share the joy of fulfilling dreams. The universe says that when you can bring joy to others in the workplace, you can also use this talent to create the vision you desire. I've experienced such ecstasy and joy before, even though it came after enduring a lot of hardship and a long period of effort. Abundant and flowing emotions support us to move forward bravely, sharing the beauty of life with others. I hope others can also experience the ecstasy and joy of life. I believe that when we have such thoughts in our hearts, the seeds of joy are already planted in many people's hearts, even if they don't know it, and you can't possibly know either. This won't affect the workings of the universe or the occurrence of joyful events. Enjoy this bestowed grace!

#DreamCatcherTarot

#Tarot

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYuSelfBOSS

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Ecstasy