等紅綠燈的時候,肚子有點餓,想拿出雞蛋吃,發現只摸到熱呼呼的液狀物質。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

看。

我的媽呀!沒有熟的蛋,破殼了,蛋黃流淌在袋子裡,又透過袋子網隙縫滴到車子椅墊上。

顧不了課程已開始進行,清潔、整理要先進行,否則下課時開車門,經過高溫曬過的蛋液,不臭也腥。

今天老師要搭乘火車回台北。

想說順路,載她一程。

到了車站,老師沒下車,繼續在車上跟我聊天。

我不知道車站前停車有科技執法的攝像機,等發現時,已不知道拍了多少照片,罰單會有幾張?罰款會有多少?

我害怕,卻也無能為力。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

自己沒有留心、留意,能怪誰。

晚上要進行面談考試了。

資料好多,頭好痛,肚子好餓,怎麼辦?

早餐的內容,晚上再吃一次,最是省時,省力,省心。

電鍋蒸著,人先睡著,資料放著,二十分鐘後,醒了,頭不痛了,有食物吃了,可專心讀書了。

今晚有點苛刻自己,無妨。

畢竟,經年累月的積累出來的胖,很久才這樣精簡的一頓,撼動不了已穩若磐石肥肉的。

完成一件拖延二年多的事情。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

總算,完成。

原本的一手好牌,被我的漫不經心,拖延至情勢轉變了,不怪誰,但必須得責罰自己。

錯誤的代價,沒上心,等於沒學到,白搭,白費。

如何責罰呢?

要求自己接下來的暑假,得兢兢業業地整理過往學習資料、資訊,不得延遲。

畢竟,現在是在耕種未來的福田。

現若偷懶,來日,哪來的收成。

今日塔羅牌是『創造者』。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

多好啊。

生活的便利起始於創造。

創造的起因於人性。

怎樣的人性會讓人想創造,點子發想。

有時是為了討好他人。

有時是為了拯救世界。

很多時候是為了賺大錢。

更多時候是因為想偷懶。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

不管是為了什麼,總之這些的因素轉化成了動力。

動力放在行動十足的人身上,那根本就是上緊發條,加足馬力的情景。

源源不絕的創造力,讓人羨慕不已。

創造力,加上科技產品的應用,生活便利,哄人開心,製造驚喜,製造更多時間得以享受生活,享受人生。

新創意,可落實,會帶來龐大財富。

想法很多,是好事。

想法太多,無法落實,是恐怖的落差,會讓人焦躁,心煩。

有想法,要整理,要釐清,要評估自身能力,要評估輕重緩急,要計畫,要落實。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

思慮太多,腦瓜子受不了,會抗議。

若依然沒調整作法,腦袋小宇宙大爆炸,那就糟糕了。

所以,別貪心,別著急,別心慌。

心急吃不了熱豆腐,急躁無法品味細雕慢啄的精緻。

檢視一下。

有時汰換老舊設備,更新老派思維,調整老式觀點,也許就茅塞頓開,發現有時候,想太多了,不知不覺中思緒早就扭歪了卻不自知。

梳理思緒,有助於將創造力發揮價值,並創造價值。

2024-06-20 Today's Tarot: The Inventor

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Yesterday, I messed up two things. My mind was hazy due to staying up until 2 AM the night before to prepare for last night's tarot reading. I couldn't fall asleep easily, resulting in a lack of sleep and a state of confusion.

The first incident happened in the morning. I usually wake up to the first alarm and prepare breakfast. The process is simple: press the coffee machine button, and then the electric cooker button to steam the eggs and buns. Then, I go back to bed for a while. However, I forgot yesterday morning. When I remembered, I rushed to the kitchen, only to find the buns still partially frozen. Without thinking much, I put the eggs into my lunch bag and left the house.

While waiting at a traffic light, feeling hungry, I reached for an egg only to find a warm, liquid substance. Oh no! The eggs weren't cooked and had cracked, with the yolk leaking into the bag and dripping onto the car seat. I had to clean up immediately before attending my class, otherwise, the egg liquid would become unbearable under the sun by the time class ended.

Today, my teacher is taking the train back to Taipei. I offered her a ride to the station. At the station, she continued chatting with me in the car. Unbeknownst to me, there were surveillance cameras enforcing parking regulations. By the time I noticed, I didn't know how many photos had been taken or how many fines I would receive. I felt helpless and scared, but it was my own negligence.

In the evening, I had an interview exam. With so much material to review, my head hurt and I was starving. The simplest solution was to have the same breakfast again for dinner. I set the electric cooker and took a nap. Twenty minutes later, I woke up feeling better, with food ready and a clearer head for studying. I was hard on myself, but it was necessary. After all, years of accumulated weight can't be shed by a single meal.

I finally completed a task that had been delayed for over two years. It was my own lack of diligence that allowed the situation to change, and I must hold myself accountable. The cost of a mistake is not learning from it, which is a waste.

To penalize myself, I committed to diligently organizing past study materials and information over the summer, with no delays. After all, the present is the time to cultivate future blessings. Slacking off now means no harvest later.

Today's tarot card is 'The Inventor.' How wonderful. The convenience of life begins with creation, which is rooted in human nature. Different motivations drive invention—sometimes to please others, sometimes to save the world, often to make money, and more frequently out of laziness. Whatever the reason, these factors convert into motivation.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

When such motivation drives a proactive person, it's like winding up a clockwork mechanism and boosting its power.

Endless creativity is enviable. Combined with the application of technological products, it brings convenience, joy, surprises, and more time to enjoy life. New ideas, if implemented, can bring great wealth.

Having many ideas is a good thing. However, too many unimplemented ideas can lead to anxiety and frustration. It's important to organize, clarify, assess one's abilities, prioritize, plan, and execute ideas.

Overthinking can overwhelm the brain, leading to protests.

If not adjusted, it might result in a catastrophic mental explosion. Therefore, don't be greedy, anxious, or panic. Haste makes waste, and impatience can't savor the finesse of delicate work.

Sometimes, replacing outdated equipment, updating old thoughts, and adjusting old perspectives can provide clarity. Often, overthinking leads to distorted thoughts without us realizing it.

Organizing thoughts helps maximize creativity and create value.

#DreamCatcherTarot

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#Tarot

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYuSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Inventor