我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

我查看了自己今日的行事曆,沒有大事,難道這樣就不擔心會發生失望的情況嗎?

非也。

我對自己失望的,不會只有今天。

課程結束之後這些天來,蠻多天我都因自己的消極感到失望。

明明,需要做的事情那麼多。

明明,塔羅閱讀師的事情目前是半吊子狀態,還欠一些資料沒提供給老師,可就是沒開始進行。

但我卻仍沒重整好自己。

維基百科裡寫道,「失望是人類情緒的一種,是由於沒有達到某種期望或實現希望的情況而產生的不滿足而導致的情緒。失望和後悔有類似之處,不同之處在於後悔的情緒是由先前的選擇導致了令人不滿的結果而造成,而失望情緒則更多是由於令人不滿的結果,與造成這種結果的原因關聯不大。失望是人的心理壓力的來源之一。研究失望情緒的起因、表現和對人行為、意識的影響是心理學的課題之一。」

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

失望,是對現況,對當下的情緒。

要如何跨越失望?

是要等時間過去?

還是已想好如何主動出擊?

失望,也會積累。

我曾因積累了太多的失望,對人雖沒產生絕望的心情,可也距離不遠了。

因那時的我對任何人都不感興趣,也不想交流。

是很大的打擊之後的正常反應。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

是被背叛欺負之後的正常反應啊!

於是學習到了,不將自己的情感寄託在他人身上。

先愛自己,且是很愛很愛的程度。

別人如何待我,不好的態度,那就笑看唄,可若是彼此開心互動與往來,當然就是歡喜接受。

不受別人惡意的行徑給困擾。

失望因此就減少。

既然今天塔羅牌是『失望』,那就讓我們小心點行事。

在沒能力對抗或衝破之前,我們躲,我們閃,總可以做到的,是吧。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

2024/07/01 Today's Tarot: Disappointment

This Sunday was very quiet. So quiet that I didn't even step outside. Thinking of the scorching sun outside and knowing I can hardly withstand sudden changes in temperature, I decided not to go out and suffer. At home, there's air conditioning, food, and while it's not luxurious, my own space is always the most comfortable.

Someone once told me, how can you live a fulfilling life without going out? Honestly, I can't quite accept this notion, but I won't argue. I believe that a fulfilling life doesn't necessarily require going out. However, everyone has a different definition of a fulfilling life, so it's not surprising that opinions vary.

But today, I might disappoint everyone because today's tarot card is not directly and obviously positive. Today's tarot card is "Disappointment."

Disappointed by what? People? Things? Oneself? Results?

I checked my schedule for today and there are no major events. Does that mean there's no worry of being disappointed? Not really. I'm often disappointed in myself, and today is no exception. For many days after my course ended, I've been feeling disappointed in my own passivity.

Clearly, there's so much to be done. Clearly, I'm still halfway through my tarot reading assignments, with some materials still pending for my teacher, yet I haven't started. But I still haven't managed to pull myself together.

Wikipedia states, "Disappointment is a type of human emotion, arising from unfulfilled expectations or hopes. It is similar to regret, but while regret is caused by unsatisfactory results due to previous choices, disappointment is more related to unsatisfactory outcomes, regardless of the cause.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Disappointment is a source of psychological stress. Studying the causes, manifestations, and effects of disappointment on human behavior and consciousness is one of the subjects of psychology."

Disappointment is an emotion tied to the current state, to the present moment. How do we overcome disappointment? Do we wait for time to pass? Or have we already figured out how to take the initiative?

Disappointment can also accumulate. I once accumulated so much disappointment that, although I didn't become completely hopeless about people, I wasn't far from it. At that time, I had no interest in anyone and didn't want to interact. It was a normal reaction after a significant blow. It's a normal reaction after being betrayed and bullied!

So I learned not to place my emotional reliance on others. First, love yourself, and love yourself deeply. How others treat me—if it's negative, I'll just laugh it off, but if we have happy

interactions, then I'll gladly accept. Don't let others' malicious actions bother you. This way, disappointment decreases.

Since today's tarot card is "Disappointment," let's be cautious in our actions. Until we have the ability to confront or overcome it, we can avoid it. We can dodge it, can't we?

#DreamCatcherTarot

#Tarot

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYuSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Disappointment