2024 0702 今日塔羅:狂喜 Ecstasy

1 / 1

2024 0702 今日塔羅:狂喜 Ecstasy

昨天閱讀好多身心靈者的臉書分享文,想著,她們好厲害,怎有辦法可以這樣寫?怎有辦法可以有這麼多想法?怎有辦法可以這樣運用?

回看自己的堅持,過去半年,每次就是一張圖,一小篇文。

沒有抽牌,沒有互動。就是一篇篇共時性的小品。

可,共時性是誰說的?我說的。有證據證明那張塔羅是共時性嗎?還真沒有。

那大家又怎可能認同呢?

所以單純的請宇宙給予祝福,大家並沒有收到這樣的祝福。

這是多讓我我覺得可惜又遺憾的情況。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

一般而言,身心靈工作者不應該展露灰色的情緒,藍色的憂愁,紅色的憤怒給大家看到。

忘了嗎?

身心靈工作者也是人,是高敏感人,是更容易接收到許許多多複雜訊息的人。

身心靈工作者應該要更努力保守一切,守護好自己的心靈,守護好自己的意志,守護好自己波瀾不經的情緒。

隨著我越來越高頻率地接觸塔羅,與宇宙連結,我就越容易受到月亮陰晴圓缺的影響,我的思緒、文筆一一被牽引著。

我不會演戲,我也無法演戲,沒思緒,沒想法時,就是沒辦法之際。

可,這樣不可以的。

我不只是身心靈工作者,我對於自己之前承諾的年度工作,每個工作日抽一張塔羅牌,寫一篇短文這檔事,得照實完成。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

我確實得再好好思考一下,要如何製作每日塔羅的內容。

而今日的塔羅是『狂喜』。

現在的時間是中午時分,今天已過了整整一半的時間。

你好嗎?今天。

是否如宇宙給我的消息 ~ 狂喜。喜悅。開心。快樂。

狂喜 ~

享受甜美和喜悅。

像輕飄飄地在雲端上玩耍,沒有太多煩憂。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

享受當下的快樂。

對財富,對未來,感受到美好的氛圍,是期待,是盼望,是覺得快要成真、實現,迫不及待地開心。

今天的我們,情感很豐沛,會關心身旁的人,會想將身上的積極、樂觀因子分享給旁人,希望大家可以跟我們一樣幸福。

Tarot of the Day: Ecstasy (July 2, 2024)

Yesterday, I read many posts shared by those in the spiritual community on Facebook. I wondered, how do they write so well? How do they come up with so many ideas? How can they use their skills so effectively?

Looking back at my own persistence, for the past six months, each time I only posted a picture and a short passage. No card drawing, no interaction, just little pieces of synchronicity. But who said they were synchronous? I did. Is there any evidence to prove that the Tarot card is synchronous? There really isn't. So how can everyone agree?

Thus, I simply asked the universe to give blessings, but everyone did not receive such blessings. This makes me feel quite regretful and unfortunate.

Generally speaking, spiritual workers should not show gray emotions, blue sorrows, or red anger to everyone. Have we forgotten? Spiritual workers are also human beings, highly sensitive individuals who can easily receive many complex messages. They should work harder to protect everything, safeguard their minds, guard their willpower, and maintain their emotions.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

As I connect more frequently with Tarot and the universe, I become more easily influenced by the phases of the moon. My thoughts and writing are guided by this. I can't pretend; I can't act. When I have no thoughts or ideas, I simply can't write.

But, this can't be. I am not just a spiritual worker. I must fulfill my previous commitment to draw a Tarot card every workday and write a short piece about it.

I really need to think carefully about how to create daily Tarot content.

And today's Tarot card is "Ecstasy." It is now midday, and half of the day has already passed. How are you today? Is it as the universe has conveyed to me ~ ecstasy, joy, happiness, and delight?

Ecstasy ~ Enjoying sweetness and joy. Playing lightly on the clouds, without too many worries. Enjoying the happiness of the moment. Feeling a beautiful atmosphere towards wealth and the future, with expectations, hope, and a sense of realization about to come true, eagerly happy.

Today, our emotions are abundant. We care about the people around us and want to share our positivity and optimism with others, hoping everyone can be as happy as we are.

#DreamCatcherTarot

#Tarot

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYuSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Ecstasy