我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

在愛裡,應該像魚兒那般優游自在,想嬉戲時歡騰在一起,不受拘束。

在愛裡,應該像捧著盛開的繽紛花朵,興奮,甜蜜且滿足,不受打擾。

在愛裡,應該像聽到海螺傳出來的聲音,字句都是愛,都是蜜,純淨。

在愛裡,應該像在沙漠中喝到的井水,清心,浸潤,珍惜,得知不易。

寫了這麼多關於愛,我像是也徜徉在一圈圈愛的漣漪中,感受著愛的豐盈與美好。

祝福大家在愛的滋養裡,強壯,無畏,勇敢,且善良。

2024 0703 Today's Tarot: Love

Once, I had love but couldn’t express it. Once, I felt I had no love, and nothing worth expressing. Once, love felt so distant, so far away. Once, love was in every second of the rising and setting sun.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

For love, I once disregarded everything, willing to give everything. For love, I was once scarred, no longer trusting anyone.

For love, I was infatuated. For love, I was happy. For love, I was in pain. For love, I was suffocated.

Love is a double-edged sword, a dilemma of the palm and the back of the hand. Love is having you in my heart, having me in your heart, and us together. Love is being brave for you, stepping back for you, and being considerate for you in every way.

Love is endless, inexhaustible. To have love is to be happy, content, wealthy, and blessed.

In love, one should be as free as a fish swimming leisurely, frolicking together when desired, unrestrained. In love, one should hold blossoming flowers with excitement, sweetness, and satisfaction, undisturbed. In love, one should hear the sound from a conch, every word filled with love and sweetness, pure. In love, one should drink from a well in the desert, feeling refreshed, nourished, cherishing, and knowing its rarity.

Writing so much about love makes me feel as if I am also drifting in ripples of love, experiencing its fullness and beauty.

Wishing everyone to be strong, fearless, brave, and kind, nurtured by love.

#DreamCatcherTarot

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#Tarot

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYuSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Love