我這邊卻有難度。

當初討論出來的日期就是我比較可以進行的時候。

現,他因自己的一些規畫,所以時間有點困難,希望我調整。

並非我不願意,真的是有困難,無法調整。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

於是,他一咬牙說,既然當初說好是那一日,那就不變吧。

我謝謝他的體諒,也知道他是沒有辦法才會提出是否可調整的想法。

因我們都是重然諾的人。

我們一旦承諾了,不管經過多少時間,也許中間會有許多變數,甚至自己吃虧或者是會有其他的影響,可是,我們的承諾品質不會改變,承諾的內容不會改變,承諾的價值不會改變。

過去,我寧願讓人辜負我,我也重然諾。

結果就是被當猴子耍弄,被辜負,被欺壓,搞得自己像是個呆瓜般,受人嘲笑。

而,我們的良善不應該被欺負得。

我們的善良應該要發揮在值得的人身上,不然我們就是另類的”幫兇”,因我們默許他們的欺凌,而沒有反抗,沒有反擊。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

於是,我再也不沉默。

我還是會做到我的誠信,我還是會遵守我的承諾,但,我也不再讓人隨意揮霍我的好,我的溫柔,我的關心呵護和我對朋友的愛。

今天是『誠信』的一天。

如果你遺忘很久了,請趕緊想起來。

如果你遺失很久了,請趕緊找回來。

如果你遺棄很久了,請趕緊撿回來。

我個人認為『誠信』是身為一個人的基礎。

沒有了誠信,管你位置有多高,管理權勢有多大,都是讓人在心底裡瞧不起。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

況且,世事輪迴,世道有報。

若你不怕,跟天抗吧。

畢竟,這世間很多的道理,只要是君子,知悉了,不須人管自然自律;非君子者,知悉也好,不知也罷,不管天道地道與人道,他只有承認他自己的道。

面對這樣的人,我們不跟他爭論,不與他辯駁。

惡人,就讓老天收拾吧。

我們良善之人的誠信陽關道,建立在互諒、互持、互挺、互懂之上。

妥協,是因想求得共好,而非爭輸贏。

誠信,是內心裡正直的道路,是行走在現實社會中的自律標準。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

誠信,是美德,非惡魔的謊言所能遮蔽的恆久之光芒。

誠信,是正直信念,是我們須捍衛的信念。

我,誠信,為自己,為家人,為朋友,為眾生,為萬物。

我,誠信,為遵從自己內在的光與聖道。

我,誠信,為遵從自己發願的善與行願。

我,誠信,為遵從世界美好的大同。

Tarot Reading for 2024-07-17: Integrity

These past few days, I've been discussing plans and timing with a friend. He had previously promised to wait for me to confirm the date.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

When I checked and finalized the date with him these past two days, he expressed a desire to move the date up.

However, it is difficult for me.

The date we initially agreed upon was the one that worked best for me.

Now, due to his own plans, he finds the date difficult and hopes I can adjust. It's not that I am unwilling, it’s just genuinely challenging and unfeasible for me to adjust.

So, he gritted his teeth and said, "Since we originally agreed on that date, let's stick to it."

I thanked him for his understanding, knowing that he wouldn't have asked for an adjustment if it wasn’t necessary.

We both value keeping our promises.

Once we make a commitment, no matter how much time passes, no matter the variables or personal sacrifices involved, our promise's quality, content, and value remain unchanged.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

In the past, I would rather be wronged than break my promises.

The result was that I ended up being toyed with, betrayed, oppressed, and made a fool of, ridiculed by others.

But our kindness should not be taken advantage of.

Our kindness should be directed toward those who deserve it; otherwise, we become accomplices by tolerating their bullying without resistance or retaliation.

Therefore, I will no longer remain silent.

I will maintain my integrity and keep my promises, but I will no longer allow others to squander my kindness, my gentleness, my care, and my love for friends.

Today is a day of 'Integrity.'

If you have forgotten it for a long time, please remember it quickly.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

If you have lost it for a long time, please retrieve it quickly.

If you have abandoned it for a long time, please pick it up quickly.

Personally, I believe that 'Integrity' is the foundation of being human.

Without integrity, no matter how high your position or how great your power, you will be despised in people's hearts. Moreover, the world follows cycles, and there are consequences for our actions.

If you are not afraid, then challenge the heavens.

After all, many truths in this world are self-evident to a gentleman, requiring no external enforcement for self-discipline; for those who are not gentlemen, it makes no difference whether they know or not.

They will acknowledge only their own path, regardless of divine or human principles.

In dealing with such people, we do not argue or dispute. Let heaven deal with the wicked.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Our integrity as kind-hearted people is built on mutual understanding, support, and empathy.

Compromise seeks common good, not victory or defeat. Integrity is the path of righteousness within our hearts, the standard of self-discipline in society.

Integrity is a virtue, an everlasting light that cannot be obscured by the devil's lies. Integrity is a belief in righteousness that we must defend.

I uphold integrity, for myself, for my family, for my friends, for all beings, and for all things.

I uphold integrity to follow my inner light and holy path.

I uphold integrity to follow the good I have vowed and the actions I have committed to.

I uphold integrity to follow the ideal of a harmonious world.

#DreamCatchTarot

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#Tarot

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYuSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Integrity