2024 1026 Alyson:先知Seer

1 / 1

2024 1026 Alyson:先知Seer

這兩天進行著傾聽工作時,腦子裡浮現的直覺,常跳脫出需要傾聽者者目前的話題,得試著不留痕跡地將話題朝接收到的直覺議題帶。

我習慣於與個案結束了傾聽後,將剛進行的對話進行彙整,寫出一篇散文紀錄,並且請求宇宙給予個案祝福及指引,最後用AI生成一張圖片,然後工作才算完成。

”靈性”這兩個字,對我來說太過深奧,也太過神秘,我始終沒有弄懂過。可,就在昨天,突然有了靈性覺醒的感悟。

該怎麼說明呢,就是向宇宙請求給予個案祝福的塔羅牌時,抽出的塔羅牌與自己於與個案對談過程中,腦中浮現的直覺是一樣的概念時,當下,我感覺到自己的腦袋一轟,很是興奮與感動。

當下,我好想大聲呼喊,我的直覺力與宇宙直接連結了,就像是我的食指與ET的食指相接觸,電流嘩啦地串通全身,ET當下的所思、所想也出現在我的腦中,那樣直接與神奇。

然後我回想著最近是否有類似的事情發生,可被記憶力不好的自己打敗,也就終止折騰自己的行為,畢竟,這樣的回溯,沒有太大意義。

也許之前有,但自我沒有覺察到。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

沒有覺察到,就沒有了感悟與感觸,也就沒能產生靈性覺醒的火花與自我心靈上的滿足及興奮。

緊張得拿出塔羅牌,這次,是自己想要跟宇宙請求祝福與指引。

請宇宙給予祝福,抽到的塔羅牌是【大師 Master】。

再請宇宙給予指引,要繼續努力學習和精進的是【先知 Seer】。

成為大師級的塔羅閱讀師是我的目標,曾有同學問我沒想過成為塔羅教學者嗎?

我記得自己當時的回應是,成為傳道、授業、解惑者之前,我認為我需要累積與學習的事情還需非常多,也許日後有機會可以,可,現在,精進自己,並於個案需要指引時,能有所幫助,是此時的重責工作。

對於【先知 Seer】,宇宙給予的建議是我需努力成為一位智者,尤其是我已看到了那道永垂不朽,永不熄滅,永不消失的光。光,或許對此時的我來說,距離非常遙遠,但不妨礙我已見,已觀,已知曉前進的方向。

宇宙說我還需要在靈性技能與鍛鍊上學習得更加精通,且要能透過能量、覺察、特質喚醒與啟發我更多、更高的靈性力量與能量,並且運用我擅長的工具及流程,分享宇宙的智慧及上天給予我的天賦及能量。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

我是一個駑鈍的學習者,又不是很勤勞,與積極更是扯不到邊。我總是任性地照著自己的心情和步調,在學習塔羅這條路上慢悠悠地走著、晃著,甚至停頓住,不動。

是的,在這學習路上,有著許多不是很正向的聲音在逼迫著我,確實被疑惑過,我的心志是否還堅定,也被否定了踏上閱讀師的堅定意願。

我沒有任何解釋,我的內心也覺得我是不需跟誰需要解釋的。

我的靈,我的魂,我的高我,如何走這條靈性路,希望用怎樣的腳程走著,想什麼時候快速走,什麼時候啥也不想,就是在路邊休息,看花,看天空,看鳥兒飛過,看大雨落下,都應該也可以是自己決定就好,這也是天意,是自然。

種子何時要冒出來芽,長成苗,是天意,是自然。

如同,太極。

2024 10/26 Alyson: The Seer

In the past few days while doing my listening work, certain intuitions would surface in my mind, often diverging from the topic the person needed to talk about. I’d try to subtly guide the conversation toward the topics these intuitions pointed me to.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

I’m accustomed to wrapping up a session by summarizing the conversation into a prose record, then asking the universe for blessings and guidance for the person I’ve just worked with. I finish by generating an AI image. Only then does the work feel complete.

The word “spirituality” has always felt deep and mysterious to me, something I could never fully grasp. But yesterday, I had an awakening moment of spiritual insight.

How to describe it? When I drew tarot cards asking for blessings for the person, the card’s meaning aligned with the intuition I’d had during our conversation. In that instant, my mind buzzed with excitement and emotion. I felt like my intuition connected directly with the universe—like my index finger touching E.T.’s, with energy flowing through me, and I could sense E.T.’s thoughts as if they were my own. It felt that direct and wondrous.

I started reflecting on whether similar events had happened recently, but my poor memory got the best of me, and I decided to stop overthinking it. This kind of retrospection didn’t hold much meaning anyway. Perhaps it had happened before, but I hadn’t noticed. Without awareness, there’s no insight, no spark of spiritual awakening, and no inner satisfaction or excitement.

Nervous yet eager, I took out my tarot cards again. This time, I wanted to ask the universe for my own blessing and guidance. I asked for a blessing and drew The Master. For guidance, the card was The Seer.

Becoming a master tarot reader is my goal. A classmate once asked if I’d considered teaching tarot. I remember replying that I still needed to learn and experience so much more before becoming a guide. Perhaps someday, but for now, refining myself and being able to help others in need of guidance is the most important task.

For The Seer, the advice from the universe is that I need to work to become a wise person. I’ve already glimpsed that eternal, undying light. That light, though distant, has shown me the direction forward. The universe says I need to deepen my spiritual skills, cultivating awareness and qualities that awaken and elevate my spiritual power. Using my preferred tools and processes, I’m to share the universe’s wisdom and the gifts it has given me.

I am a slow learner, not particularly diligent, and certainly not driven. I meander along the path of tarot at my own pace, sometimes even stopping entirely. Yes, there have been many discouraging voices questioning my resolve, doubting my commitment to this path. I have no need to explain myself to anyone. My spirit, my soul, my higher self—how I walk this spiritual path, the pace I choose, when to walk fast, when to rest and simply watch the flowers, the sky, the birds, or the rain—all should be my choice alone. That, too, is destiny and nature.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

The timing of a seed’s sprouting and growth is destiny, is nature. Just like Tai Chi.

#DreamCatcher

#Alyson

#Tarot