選自惠妮休斯頓的金曲新唱
輕快的旋律與繽紛的舞群立馬就讓我愛上這首歌
老歌新唱一點也不輸現代的流行歌
帶來愉悅快樂的暗戀/戀愛心情
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VW-3jQi1IQ
How will I know? 我該如何知道 ?
How, how will I know? 到底要如何知道 ?
There's a boy I know, he's the one I dream of
我認識的男孩中
我的天菜就是每天讓我魂縈夢繫的他
(He's the one I dream of) 他就是那個對的人
Looks into my eyes 深情地看入他的雙眼
Takes me to the clouds above, mhm
像是能帶我衝上雲霄般迷幻的感覺
Ooh, I lose control, can't seem to get enough
喔我快要失去控制了~ 無法抑制想見他的衝動
(Can't seem to get enough) 我就是想要得到他
When I wake from dreamin' 當我從夢中驚醒來時
Tell me, is it really love?
告訴我這真的是愛情嗎?
Ooh, how will I know? (Don't trust your feelings)
喔我到底該如何知道? (別相信你的感覺)
How will I know? 我該如何知道 ?
How will I know? (Love can be deceivin') 到底該如何知道 ? (愛情可能會蒙蔽我的理智)
How will I know? 該如何知道呢?
How will I know if he really loves me? 我該如何知道他是否真的愛我呢?
I say a prayer with every heartbeat
每次祈禱都伴隨小鹿亂撞的心跳聲
I fall in love whenever we meet
看到他的當下我就墜入愛河了
I'm askin' you 'cause know about these things
我不斷地提問想要確認那戀愛的感覺是....
Oh, wake me, I'm shakin'
快將沉迷在愛情美夢中的我搖醒
I wish I had you near me now 我希望你能待在我身邊
Said there's no mistakin', what I feel is really love 應該不會出錯 我想這是愛情
Ooh, tell me 喔快告訴我
How will I know? (Don't trust your feelings) 我該如何知道? (別相信眼前你的感覺)
How will I know? (Love can be deceivin') 該如何知道? (愛情可以蒙蔽雙眼的)
I say a prayer with every heartbeat
每次祈禱都伴隨小鹿亂撞的心跳聲
I fall in love whenever we meet
一見面我就被他深深迷住了
I'm askin' you what you know about these things
我不斷地提問想要反覆確認這戀愛的感覺是....
If he loves me 他愛我
If he loves me not 他不愛我
How will I know? 我該如何知道 ?