📝📝:Important little Things

1 / 1

After I finished two-year talking therapy and recovered from depression, I began to pay more attention to trivial things, and then I realized happiness comes in various forms, such as a warm hug from a friend, the chirping of birds up in trees, or the burning feel of your muscles after a long walk. I was fortunate enough to find peace and calm while I am immersed in nature.

When I stood beside the beach, feeling the wave regularly washing my feet and the wind gently tickling my cheeks, or I lay down on the grass and looked up at the night sky, feeling my mind swimming and gazing at the stars flickering before the beauty and the distance. I learned to find the ecstasy hidden in ordinary joys because I did not expect those joys to be ordinary to me. All of a sudden, I resonated with what the Little Prince said

“Stars are beautiful because there is an invisible rose hidden in them.”

It worked for me as well. To be honest, it wasn’t until I was hugged by Mother Nature that I realized it could be a form of love, a love from a gigantic organism around me, but I didn’t pay attention to it for the last couple of years. The metaphor of the invisible rose can also be applied here; therefore, I put it this way:

“Nature is beautiful because there is an intangible love hidden in it.”

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀