🔹小農鮮奶茶$35
使用鮮乳坊鮮乳,甜度固定微糖,茶香及奶味都稍微偏淡了點

🏠新北市三重區正義南路139號(近台北橋捷運站)
📞02-2974-7975
⏰6:00-14:00(最後出餐時間13:30)

更多的美食分享歡迎關注
IG:gourmet _yun_food
粉專:https://www.facebook.com/gourmetyun/

Located at 1st air force village, it’s a brunch restaurant which has wide space and many choices. Especially popular taro mud series are the best, 🙌 I couldn’t stop to stare them, 😆 they’re too delicious!

🔹Roasted Pork With Egg And Pickle Cabbage Toast $55
This is first time to try this combination, pickled pork and cabbage flavor is heavy. But the quantity is small for man or boy, you must to order other desserts or snacks to make you feel full.

🔹Taro Mud With Dried Meat Floss Egg Roll Cake $60
Taro mud is very silky and solid, they’re easy to be exploded. You don’t worry about it would be too sweet or not, there is also some dried meat floss so that will be tasted bit salty and sweet, this is a whole new feeling.

🔹Popcorn Chicken $40 / Fried Rice Ball $50
Crispy popcorn chicken isn’t too greasy, chicken inside is extremely soft. Fried rice balls with peanut powder couldn’t make me stop to eat them. Little snack is very perfect with main meal. 😋

🔹Roasted Caramel Brulee $50
It’s perfect to have a dessert after salty meal. Smooth pudding and crispy caramel satisfy my dessert-stomach. 😍

🔹Lin Hua Tai Black Tea $25
Use hundred years tea company’s product, it’s tasted warm and smooth not bitter at all. Hot or cold one is both nice!

🔹I Love Milk Tea $35
Use I Love Milk brand, sweetness is fixed low sugar, tea and milk flavor are bit light.

🏠1F., No. 5, Ln. 13, Guangfu S. Rd., Songshan Dist., Taipei City 105, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
📞02 29747975
⏰6:00 – 14:00

#三重美食#台北橋美食#新北美食#新北早午餐

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀