上萬女孩的話題中心❤
PopDaily 波波黛莉的異想世界
開啟IG

【2020綠島最佳指南懶人包.中英版本】依時序吃住玩買的48小時綠島攻略.綠島推薦民宿.套裝行程 Travel Guide for Dummies: 48 hours on Green Island - a guide that saves you the trouble of planning your own trip!

1/9

暑假到來,不便出國的今年,來趟離島輕旅行吧~🌞https://firefox1003.pixnet.net/blog/post/224867537依時序撰寫,分為13天來分享綠島吃住玩買等行程,請跟著食光旅人一起來趟綠島48小時的快閃!

不僅大都市有夜生活,離島也是有的,而且還很。不。一。般,

今天為大家介紹-綠島必加入之夜生活有哪些-夜遊.綠島潮間帶。王羽翼

Experience the nightlife: Night Tour, Intertidal Zone

來到綠島,相信很多朋友們會分享夜遊看梅花鹿、星空等經驗,但因爲拍起來不是很清楚,加上梅花鹿閃爍的眼睛可能稍縱即逝,因此簡單以幾張照片來和大家分享。

食光旅人的夜遊是第二天晚上去的,也是綠島全面禁菸.淨肺旅宿入住的安排行程中(遇雨取消),另有含夜遊的包套行程,文末和大家分享!

The night tour was on my second day here, and part of the package.

當晚很幸運的有見到津田氏大頭竹節蟲、

I was fortunate enough to see a Megacrania tsudai. 

也在觀音洞的門口遇見了綠島硬象鼻蟲(特有種),

A Green Island Eupyrgops waltonianus spotted outside Guanyin Cave.

並在同行夥伴的歌聲中,讓一隻蜥蜴沈沈睡去(其實是自保的裝死狀態)~

Self protection mode.

另外就是星空的部分了,希望大家可以看出食光旅人拍的北斗七星和北極星(下圖),看不出來

請私訊我

The Big Dipper and the North Star.

夜遊排第二天是正確的,因為第二天下午食光旅人背了氣瓶去了深潛,還真的消耗不少體力,那麼第一天晚上去了哪裡呢?第一天晚上去了許多離島行程也會有的潮間帶~謝謝綠島潮間帶導覽。王羽翼的教練們用心解說~

Thank Merlin the night tour was on the second night, rather than the first. I was a bit low on energy after carrying my gas tank that afternoon, so I was relieved when we didn’t have to go too far or use up even more energy~ The intertidal zone tour was on the first night :D

一樣都是潮間帶,差別就在於自然生態豐富性的不同帶給大家不等的感受了,

Although we were once again exploring an intertidal zone, this one was a different ecosystem, and it was vastly different from the one we explored yesterday.

當晚登場的有棘皮動物中種類最多的一族,據說有2000多種,常被以為是海星的海尾蛇。

Brittle stars, often confused with starfishes, are the most common echinodermata we encountered that night. I hear there are more than 2000 species!

曾被當作古代貨幣使用的寶螺~

Cypraea Moneta is a species of small sea snail, and were used as shell money back in the day~

防禦時會噴出超黏稠液體的海參,

Did you know that sea cucumbers expel their intestines when under threat?

正港的海星本人~

Now THIS is a starfish ;)

撐開來比人臉還大~

It’s actually bigger than my face LOL

第一次近距離看到完整兩面的魔鬼海膽,

Sea urchin~

又被稱為像豪豬般動物的海膽,又名海刺蝟,

影片請看 00:00~00:19

The name “urchin” is actually an old word for hedgehog (Sonic anyone?), so they’ve actually been called sea hedgehogs in the past.

其他還有蝦、海葵等,聽解說員說明,海葵的特性就是只接納得天獨厚的小丑魚,對其他魚類會以刺細胞攻擊,人手輕觸時會有種被吸住的感覺,相當特別。

And over here we have shrimp and sea anemone. According to our guide, clownfish are the only type of fish that don’t get eaten by sean anemones. And if you stick your hand into it, you’ll feel the suction.

後來有查了些相關資料發現,以往我們常說的小丑魚和海葵是互利共生,但其實兩者的食物對象相同,反而是競爭的關係,小丑魚因動作敏捷常會搶走海葵的食物(被保護還搶奪別人食物的概念~

),因此應稱為片利共生。

資訊來源:國立海洋生物博物館,大家若有興趣也可以看看喔!

I later did some research on this and found that clownfish and sea anemones are actually in a commensal relationship. They fight for the same food, and the clownfish basically nabs it all cause it moves a lot faster than its competition.

還有食光旅人一直很喜歡的寄居蟹,

I’ve always liked hermit crabs. In fact, I was really good at keeping them as pets when I was a kid!

這是一隻和珊瑚共生的寄居蟹,很大隻且背上的花朵鮮豔,據解說員的說明,當體型越大背上的花朵數也會越多,來段影片和大家分享~

請看影片00:20~00:44

This one has struck up a deal with coral. You can see the coral on its back!

最後當然就是要放上當晚的壓軸啦!

And last we have the pufferfish!

據解說員說,這也是他第一次幸運的遇見-六斑刺河豚。

Our guide said that it’s his first time seeing a Diodon holocanthus up close.

附上一段解說員的解說,

影片請看00:45~01:13

A video of our guide talking about it.

當離開水下,便會快速充氣的河豚,又被俗稱為氣球魚~

When it leaves the water, it will quickly inflate and look like a balloon~

保護海洋生物,認識他們、觀賞後記得要放回海中,邊洩氣邊轉圈圈的六斑刺河豚實在是太可愛~

Remember to put them back in the ocean! And the pufferfish is just too cute when it deflates and spirals backwards in the water

請看影片01:14~02:01

【店家資訊】

店家地址:台東縣綠島鄉203-1號

店家電話:0980-302-923

營業時間:週一至週日 24小時

粉絲專頁:綠島潮間帶導覽。王羽翼

https://firefox1003.pixnet.net/blog/post/224867537看圖及簡短介紹不過癮嗎?歡迎點擊上方👆連結來部落格看中英版本的完整介紹!🤩