有時這樣的漫聊,也不錯。

很快的時間到了,要彤彤趕緊去吃晚餐,太晚吃,對胃的負擔比較大。

給彤彤的塔羅祝福:【困惑Confusion】。

來自宇宙的消息,提醒彤彤,因還年輕,所以有些事情搞不太清楚,那是正常的,其實,我年齡半百了,很多事情也還是搞不清楚。

困惑,常常會讓我們陷入迷茫中,有時突破現況需要外力來個石破天驚的大震撼,脈絡也就清晰許多了。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

彤彤加油 ~ 。

Blessings to Tong Tong on August 29, 2024:

Tong Tong’s profile picture shows an adorable photo of herself at the age of two, giving the impression that she has grown up in an atmosphere full of love. As expected, Tong Tong is an only child with no siblings, enjoying exclusive affection but also having to shoulder the family's responsibilities alone.

However, young as she is, Tong Tong understands very well that enjoying exclusive affection also means taking on more responsibilities. I suggested to Tong Tong that finding help is important, and letting those who are good at certain things assist can be more beneficial.

Recently, Tong Tong has been overwhelmed by work and family matters. She didn’t have anything specific she wanted to talk about or ask; she just wanted to have a casual chat with a stranger like me, talking about whatever came to mind. So, we ended up discussing topics commonly brought up by girls: "being fat or thin" and "the relationship between sweets and obesity." Tong Tong said that she loves sweets but has never gained weight. How enviable! She’s a completely different type from me—I’m the type that is far from "thin," and even deep breaths can make me puff up like a balloon.

Sometimes, such casual conversations are nice. Soon it was time, and I told Tong Tong to go have dinner quickly, as eating too late can be more of a burden on the stomach.

Tarot Blessing for Tong Tong: [Confusion].

A message from the universe reminds Tong Tong that since she is still young, it's normal to be unclear about certain things. Actually, even at my age, approaching fifty, there are many things I still don't understand. Confusion often leads us into bewilderment, and sometimes breaking through the current situation requires an external force to create a shocking upheaval, making the context much clearer.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Tong Tong, keep it up!

#DreamCatcher

#Alyson

#Tarot