然後你驚訝於我對你的工作生態有些重點式了解和體會,也讓你產生了對我的工作背景感到好奇心。

你說你喜歡我描述的這句話 ~ 『夏日太陽的毒辣也毒不過人心的惡毒。』

在工作環境裡,我們沒求富貴,沒要升上青天,只求平安,平穩,卻像是要為國爭光那般,老是得經歷披荊斬棘的嚴酷現實拷打。

沒想到這樣聊著,時間也很快接近尾聲。

我跟你說,無所問,就別再花這樣的錢了。

你笑著回答說〝好〞。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

請宇宙送塔羅祝福給Mr. 29黃:【高塔Tower】

來自宇宙的訊息,畫眉鳥啼叫了,春來到了。是得突破厚重的冰層,是得從高樓塔頂一躍而下的勇氣,是將過往在躍下過程中,與空氣摩擦,將不淨、汙穢,甚至是不好的,藉由重重的摩擦力去除掉。如果你想轉換,如果你想轉變,那勢必得先經過脫胎換骨的磨難與考驗,最重要的是你已在心裡準備好即將面對與接受的這一切。

A Blessing for 29 Huang on August 31, 2024:

Your nickname made me feel so curious that I couldn't help but ask you right after saying hello, "Why do you call yourself '29 Huang'?"

A cute smile appeared on your slightly tanned young face, and you coolly replied, "My surname is Huang, and I am 29 years old this year."

I chuckled and asked, "So, was your nickname last year '28 Huang,' and will it be '30 Huang' next year?"
You laughed and replied, "I don't know. Last year's nickname wasn't related to this."

Oh, young people! Are you the king of conversation enders?! This is such a difficult conversation to continue.

"What made you want to come here?"
"Curiosity."

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

"Then, is there anything specific you want to ask?"
"No."

"So, what are you curious about?"
"Nothing, just wanted to see what it's like."

"Now that you're here, and you've seen it, is there anything you're curious about and want to understand?"
"No."

"Mr. 29 Huang, we're starting to hit a deadlock here. What should we do?"
"Then let's just chat casually."
"Okay, how about we talk about work?"

As expected, work really is the best topic.
Then you were surprised by how well I understood and empathized with the key points of your work environment, which in turn sparked your curiosity about my work background.

You said you liked how I described this: "The fierce summer sun is not as vicious as the malice in people's hearts."
In the workplace, we don't seek wealth or high status; we only seek safety and stability. Yet, it's like striving for national glory, constantly facing the harsh reality of challenges and difficulties.
Before we knew it, our conversation was nearing its end.

I told you, if you have no questions, don't waste your money like this anymore.
You smiled and replied, "Alright."

May the Universe send a Tarot blessing to Mr. 29 Huang: [The Tower]
The message from the universe is that the robin is singing, and spring has arrived. It's time to break through the thick ice and to have the courage to leap from the top of a tall tower. During the descent, the friction with the air will remove the impurities, filth, and even the bad things. If you want transformation and change, you must go through the ordeal and trials of rebirth. The most important thing is that you are already mentally prepared to face and accept all of this.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#DreamCatcher

#Alyson

#Tarot