妳有自己的想法,且堅持。

妳對於自己沒有歪掉的三觀感到自豪,我則這點也很棒。

我跟妳分享了我的心境,「我在群體中,也是屬於堅持自己想法的類型,有時會比較累,但我不想隨波逐流,也不想忘卻自己的本心和初衷。」

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

對這段話,妳深表贊同,且很喜歡。

妳甚至還說,妳欣賞我說出來的每一句話,妳感受到每一句話都帶有含意,不是教條,不是教誨,而是讓聽到的人,看到的人,自己用心體會。

也許這是一種交淺言深的交流吧。

送給小瑜的塔羅祝福:【皇后 Empress】。

來自宇宙的訊息,連宇宙都替小瑜高興,對於小瑜能〝維護〞和堅守自己的原則及信念,這是一件很不容易的事情。宇宙提醒著小瑜,在堅持之下,有時也需要耐心傾聽一下旁人的意見或看法,也許會有不同的獲得與學習。

Blessing for Xiaoyu on September 3, 2024: The Empress

Xiaoyu, who just wanted to chat casually, I was startled by your urgent and impatient tone when I tried to start a conversation about the weather. You said, "Stop talking about the weather; it's so unstable and annoying."

The weather is something beyond our human control. My approach to the weather is simple: enjoy the weather you like, avoid or hide from the weather you dislike. Does it get frustrating when it rains for many days in a row? Maybe a little, but it doesn't affect my mood that much.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Since you don't like talking about the weather, how about we discuss travel? You don't seem interested in that topic either, skipping it entirely without any response.

Unexpectedly, you picked up on my earlier topic about the weather. You said, "Things you worry about don't happen; things you don't worry about keep happening." I wonder if you've been feeling agitated lately, responding so bluntly and directly in conversations.

You're so straightforward. That's great. You have your own opinions and stick to them. You're proud of your uncorrupted values, and I think that's wonderful too.

I shared my thoughts with you: "In a group, I'm also the type to stick to my own ideas. It can be tiring sometimes, but I don't want to go with the flow or forget my true self and original intentions." You fully agreed with this and liked it a lot. You even said that you appreciate everything I say, feeling that every word has meaning—not as doctrines or teachings, but as something for the listener or reader to personally reflect upon.

Perhaps this is a kind of deep conversation despite our acquaintance being shallow.

Tarot Blessing for Xiaoyu: [The Empress].
This is a message from the universe; even the universe is happy for Xiaoyu. It recognizes how difficult it is for you to "maintain" and hold onto your own principles and beliefs. The universe reminds Xiaoyu that while it's important to stay firm, sometimes it's also necessary to patiently listen to others' opinions or perspectives. You might gain new insights and learn something different.

#DreamCatcher

#Alyson

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#Tarot