今天的面談結束。回來想冷靜一下,於是抽張塔羅牌,請宇宙來個消息吧。

【感知者 Sensor】關於這個機會的塔羅牌。

有意思,這是要如何來讀牌呢?

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

這張牌是權杖子牌,討論權杖牌就會需要回歸抽牌人的內心。所以這是否是機會,是挑戰,是命運,端看我怎麼認為,怎麼思考。

在這個機會裡,我應該會有非常多的體驗與感觸,也會藉由這樣的機會而有不同的改變與成長。

是可期待的。

2024-09-05 Opportunity: Seer

After more than seven thousand days of recuperation and rest, from initially striving for change, to enjoying the beauty of doing nothing, and finally to a life lacking enthusiasm, it seems that the time for change has come again.

Why the lack of enthusiasm? It’s not because there’s nothing to do, but because the original sense of confusion hasn’t disappeared after completing one plan after another. On the contrary, the feeling of being lost has become even more severe.

So, I had a change of mind. Since I felt lost, why not step back into the hustle and bustle of the world? Just as I had this thought, a few days later, I suddenly received a message from a former supervisor about an opportunity, asking if I was interested. I thought to myself, the Law of Attraction works so strongly! After thinking about it for a few days, I declined.

What am I doing? Didn’t I want to return to the workforce? Why did I refuse again? A chance knocks on the door, and I don’t seize it. Do I have to run into a wall, with no guarantee of a better outcome, to be satisfied?

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

However, sometimes people suffer from wavering between reason and expectation. One reason is practical considerations, another is the reluctance to give up easily, and the third is that my physical and mental state is not yet adjusted.

So, I continued to immerse myself in a stagnant, thoughtless, and unprogressive period of time. Suddenly, the moment of decision arrived. Although there was no earth-shattering lightning or thunder, in that instant, I decided to seize the opportunity.

Today’s interview is over. I came back to calm down, so I drew a Tarot card, asking the universe for a message.

[The Seer] regarding this opportunity. Interesting, how should this card be interpreted? This card is the Page of Wands, and discussing the Wands cards often requires returning to the drawer's inner self. So whether this is an opportunity, a challenge, or destiny depends on how I perceive it and how I think about it. In this opportunity, I should expect to have many experiences and feelings, and through this opportunity, I will undergo different changes and growth. It is something to look forward to.

#DreamCatcher

#Alyson

#Tarot