可能剛結束中秋家人團圓和朋友歡聚,所以在疲憊的情況下,一開始聊的時後情緒和言詞上是有一點點埋怨。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

沒有多久,話鋒就轉變。

分享著老公如何護著她和孩子,公婆家如何依賴她和寵著她的孩子。

她希望能成為老公最有力的後勤部隊,對自己的要求頗高,擔憂自己分身乏術,所以才想找人聊一下。

宇宙送給婷婷的塔羅牌是:【抱負 Aspiration】。

宇宙對於婷婷給予直接的鼓勵與祝福。她為家人的努力,會有很好的成果。去做吧,努力加油。

2024 0930 Ting Ting: Aspiration

As a mere mortal, I've stumbled and fallen many times along my life's path. The "wall" of failure is not unfamiliar to me—I've run into it more than a few times, probably leaving many marks on its surface. Whether those marks are bloodstained, small dents, or even cracks in the wall, I can't be certain.

All I know is that I always end up dizzy, my eyes red from the pain, on the verge of tears. Yet, just when I feel embarrassed, I quickly turn away, not daring to look back.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Recently, I took some time to reflect and make a decision. I am past the age of indecision and multitasking; my mind and heart can now only focus on one thing at a time, unable to be distracted. As a result, I’ve had to pause my tarot card sharing.

Is it a pity? Absolutely. But there's no other way. We all have to pay a belated price for the excessive energy we’ve drained in the past.

Fortunately, life still offers choices. Thankfully, there’s still time to share once again.

Yesterday, I spoke with a young, beautiful mother named Ting Ting. She mentioned how her husband often treats her like she has "three heads and six arms," always ordering her around. Yet, I felt that while she was saying these things, there was more sweetness than hardship in her heart, more pride than complaint. Perhaps the recent family gatherings for the Mid-Autumn Festival left her feeling a bit exhausted, so at first, her tone had a touch of grievance.

But soon, the conversation shifted. She began to share how her husband protects her and their child, and how her in-laws rely on her and dote on her child.

She hopes to be her husband's most powerful support, holding herself to high standards and worrying that she may not be able to handle it all, which is why she wanted to talk to someone.

The Tarot card that the universe sent to Ting Ting was: Aspiration.

The universe directly encouraged and blessed Ting Ting. Her efforts for her family will yield great results. Go for it, and keep striving.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#DreamCatcher

#Alyson

#Tarot