樹樹說今天下班前跟豬隊友同事吵架了,其他同事對豬隊友喊請趕快離職,可以嗎。

天兒呀,共事已到這般水火不容的程度,工作時彼此的心情都在煎熬吧。

樹樹問,為何工作上什麼事情都要人家盯?為什麼要這樣擺爛?為何這樣還不離開公司?

這,有時恐怕連當事人都沒能有所謂的正確答案。

明白我的回覆樹樹應該是不滿意的,但是我認為現在聊的這情況不是在論對與錯,也不是可以說如何思考,如何做是正確的。

『人,這個中文字,很簡單,就2撇,但,也讓我們看出來,當不同的人時,思考方式不同,彼此的距離就會很遙遠,此時就會需要溝通、 協調。』

樹樹無法理解為何我給她這樣沒有具體的句子。

只有短短數十分鐘的時間,該怎麼說?能怎麼說呢?

有時候,錯誤的人在錯誤的地方,與其他人無法共融,埋怨也就越來越旺盛;有時,正確的人在錯誤的地方,被欺、被凌、被虐,好好的人,再有多強大的雄心壯志,也會被磨到無菱無角。

世上的事情都太難二分法了,即使是孩子眼中也明白,眼睛看到的所有東西,不是只有黑色和白色兩種,所以呀放手未必是懦弱,堅持有可能是逞強。

至於何時放手才比較好,何時應該要堅持?這只怕神仙也不敢論斷,我又怎可能知道呢。拜託,就別問這種傻白甜的蠢問題了吧。

向宇宙請求給樹樹的祝福指引,抽到的塔羅牌是:【宇宙Universe】。

宇宙想告訴年輕又上進的樹樹,這個世界很大,大到我們窮極此生都走不遍,看不完。地球之外還有宇宙,宇宙的無限,更是現在的人類無法想像的神秘與深奧。

現在眼前的不管是不欣賞的人,還是工作上的問題,於宇宙而言如桑海一粟,渺小,沒有重量,也不特別。

樹樹是個自我要求與期望都蠻高的女孩,人生路是一直往前走的,樹樹的志向更是在更高、更遠的層次,不在眼前。

莫位現在的小事給磨損了心志。

離開的時候,就是老天給的答案。

只是,老天從未說過,離開的人會是誰。

Translation: October 25, 2024 - Shushu: The Universe

Shushu feels furious at her teammates, whom she describes as "pig teammates," wondering how they can be so indifferent and careless. Shushu can’t understand why, if they lack the will, they don’t choose to leave. Why stay in the company and on the team, making others suffer, impacting the morale of those who work hard, and stealing the achievements of those who put in genuine effort?

Shushu mentioned that she argued with her "pig teammate" coworker before leaving work today, and that other colleagues even urged this coworker to leave as soon as possible. Alas, working together has become so unbearable that both sides must be agonizing during work hours.

Shushu asks, “Why does everything at work need to be monitored? Why are they slacking off like this? Why don’t they just leave the company?” Sometimes, even those involved might not have a clear answer. I know Shushu may not be satisfied with my response, but I think that this situation isn't about who's right or wrong, nor is it something we can simply reason through or determine what the “right way” is.

"The Chinese character for 'person' is simple, made of just two strokes, yet it also reveals that when people differ, the distance in thinking between them can be vast, and that’s when communication and coordination are necessary."

Shushu can't understand why I gave her such an abstract reply. With only a few minutes to talk, what more can I say?

Sometimes, the wrong person in the wrong place grows increasingly resentful due to incompatibility with others; other times, the right person in the wrong place is deceived, bullied, or oppressed. Even the most ambitious and resilient people can have their sharp edges dulled. Life’s issues rarely divide cleanly; even children understand that the world is not just black and white. So, letting go is not necessarily a sign of weakness, and persistence might sometimes be a form of stubbornness.

When is it better to let go? When should one persist? Even deities wouldn’t dare make a call on this, so how could I possibly know? Please, let’s skip these naive questions.

Seeking guidance from the universe for Shushu, I drew the tarot card: The Universe.

The universe wishes to tell the young and ambitious Shushu that this world is vast—so vast that even in a lifetime, we won’t see it all. Beyond Earth lies the universe, whose boundlessness is mysterious and profound beyond human imagination.

The people she finds unappreciative or the issues she faces at work are, in the universe’s eyes, like a grain of sand in the sea—small, weightless, and insignificant.

Shushu is a girl with high standards and aspirations. Her life path is always moving forward, with ambitions that reach higher and further, far beyond what’s right in front of her. She should not let these minor issues wear down her will.

When it's time to part ways, that is the answer from above. However, heaven never tells us who will be the one to leave.

#DreamCatcher

#Alyson

#Tarot

留言區
Expand player